A useful resource is the online version of the following book. Although written in 1976 and mainly covering the US, the book is still very relevant today whatever country you are located in.
Insect Pollination Of Cultivated Crop Plants
by S.E. McGregor,
USDA Originally published 1976
- Economics of Plant Pollination
- Flowering and Fruiting of Plants
- Hybrid Vigor in Plants and its Relationship to Insect Pollination
- Wild Bees and Wild Bee Culture
- Wild Flowers and Crop Pollination
- Pesticides in Relation to Beekeeping and Crop Pollination
- Pollination Agreements and Services
- Alphabetical Listing of Crops Dependent upon or Benefited by Insect Pollination.